What is TKT?
TKT is a qualification from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages. It aims to increase teachers’ confidence and enhance job prospects by focusing on the core teaching knowledge needed by teachers of primary, secondary or adult learners, anywhere in the world. This flexible and accessible qualification will help you to understand different methodologies for teaching, the ‘language of teaching’, the ways in which resources can be used, the key aspects of lesson planning, and classroom management methods for different needs.
What are the advantages of the TKT preparation Course Online?
- you work at your own pace and have support from experienced teacher trainers
- a clear, easy-to-follow learning path and navigation to support self-study – simple tools to help you monitor your progress
- nine complete model practice tests (three tests for each module)
- a Glossary quiz for each unit, so you can check your understanding of important terms and Vocabulary
- specialised videos to support the tasks
The objectives of this preparation course are to teach candidates the fundamentals of TEFL and to prepare students for the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test. Candidates who take this preparation course will be more confident in presenting and giving instructions.This program thoroughly prepares candidates to take the TKT exams. The TKT Online preparation Course is taken over three months. Although the license to access the TKT online is valid for one year, the recommended study time is 80 to 100 hours.
Non-native students must demonstrate a high intermediate level of English (IELTS 5.5, FCE) with our written test and arranged speaking interview. Send the contact form for more details, prices and to arrange an interview.